Partake in a unique life experience on a true blue-water voyage with an 8-night sea passage from Adelaide to Auckland. Take a rare opportunity to settle into the rhythm of the ocean and experience the quiet solitude of a seafarer’s life.
After completing a series of Wild Islands of South Australia, this journey will place Coral Geographer in position for the start of her New Zealand season.
Mingle with crew aboard a working expedition ship, share likeminded company with fellow travellers and take time to relax with a good book on the deck. Fill your days with fresh air, a rolling ocean and valuable time to yourself as you find solitude amidst migratory seabirds, marine life, open horizons and star-filled dark sky nights.
If you relish the adventure of an extended ocean crossing, we invite you to join us for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Arrive in Auckland on 22 December 2023 during the Kiwi summer, where you can choose to explore further by joining the first voyage of our New Zealand season, ‘New Zealand’s East Coast’ setting sail 23 December 2023 and utilise our 10% adjoining voyage discount.
- Find peace and solitude with time to disconnect
- Mingle with our seafaring crew and learn the basics of life at sea
- Learn from our onboard expedition crew delivering a series of themed presentations
- Relax on deck and and take in wide-open skies and rolling ocean
- Stargaze at nighttime, untainted by light pollution
- Enjoy the convivial company of fellow passengers and maritime crew as we share meals and stories together along the way