Settle into the rhythm of the ocean on our voyage sailing from Wellington to Hobart. After venturing through New Zealand’s East Coast and Fiordland, this voyage will position Coral Adventurer for a series of voyages of the Tasmanian coast. Covering around 1400 nautical miles, take the opportunity to disconnect with 6 nights at sea.
Mingle with crew aboard a working expedition ship, share like-minded company with fellow travellers and take time to relax with a good book on the deck. Fill your days with fresh air, a rolling ocean and valuable time to yourself as you find solitude amidst migratory seabirds, marine life, open horizons and star-filled dark sky nights.
If you relish the adventure of an extended ocean crossing, we invite you to join us for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- Find peace and solitude with time to disconnect
- Mingle with our seafaring crew and learn the basics of life at sea
- Learn from our onboard expedition crew delivering a series of themed presentations
- Relax on deck and take in wide-open skies and rolling ocean
- Stargaze at night, free from light pollution
- Enjoy the convivial company of fellow passengers and maritime crew as we share meals and stories together along the way