Thirty years ago, when we made the first exploratory cruises in the Kimberley, we had to rely on hand-drawn ‘mudmaps’ and the knowledge of fishermen and early explorers to navigate the vast and unpredictable coastline. Today, with decades of experience behind us, and in-house experts, maps, tidal charts, and landing notes, we have a level of knowledge that cannot be easily replicated.
Now, we invite you to join us on our classic 10-night Kimberley expedition. Witness the power of nature at the magnificent King George River and its towering twin falls, explore ancient rock art with expert guides, and witness diverse marine life and cascading waters at Montgomery Reef. Later in the season, you may also see the majestic Humpback Whales on their migration north to breeding grounds. Every Kimberley voyage is different. Come and discover the Kimberley for yourself with the pioneers.
- Experience the thrill of riding the Horizontal Falls in inflatable Zodiac tender vessels
- Get up close to Montgomery Reef and discover the tidal reef’s diverse marine life
- Witness King George River and 80m tall twin King George waterfalls
- Cruise the Prince Regent River to the ‘hanging garden’ King Cascade waterfall
- Encounter Indigenous rock art galleries and learn about ancient Wandjina and Gwion Gwion art
- Spot native wildlife and birdlife in their natural habitat
- View the Kimberley landscape by air on a scenic helicopter flight to Mitchell Falls (additional cost)
- Enjoy sunset canapés and drinks on the beach as dusk settles over the Kimberley